Company Will Highlight New Solutions and Services Including Mobile Authentication Solutions, HID Secure Identity Services, Its Latest High Definition Printer Solution and Its New HID NFC Tag Services
Paris, France – CARTES & IDentification – October 31, 2012 – HID Global®, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, continues to drive innovation leadership in contactless and digital technologies with its new iCLASS® SeosTM credential, the latest addition to the company’s award-winning iCLASS SETMplatform, at this year’s CARTES & IDentification in Paris. Providing the link between the iCLASS SE platform and HID Global parent company ASSA ABLOY’s Seos ecosystem for issuing, delivering and revoking digital keys on NFC mobile phones, iCLASS Seos provides increased security and supports the use of NFC smartphones as well as future technologies for maximum interoperability. The company will also showcase several new products, solutions and services, including its new HID Secure Identity ServicesTM for cards and digital credentials, HID Trusted TagTM Services platform for deploying NFC tags for asset and document certification, and the latest additions to its industry-leading portfolio of card personalization solutions.
HID Global will demonstrate its comprehensive range of world-class solutions to create, use and manage secure identity in Hall 3, Stand F002 at the Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center from November 6-8, 2012, including:
Solutions for Creating a Secure Identity
- HID Secure Identity ServicesTM: A comprehensive suite of services to help customers address every aspect of requirements for cards and digital credentials for mobile access, including managing the daily flow of ID card badge requests, large-volume re-badging projects and combining multiple technology platforms onto one credential.
- Card Personalization Solutions: HID will present a new solution for distributed issuance of ultra-high security ID credentials, in addition to showcasing its broad portfolio of FARGO® Direct to Card (DTC) and High Definition Printing (HDP®) printer/encoders for government and financial markets. HID will also showcase its latest version of AsureID® Exchange card personalization software.
- Visitor Management Solutions: HID’s EasyLobby® visitor management solutions for visitor badges and detailed visitor logs.
- Embedded Technologies: Embedded platforms to enable third parties to develop hardware that works within the Genuine HID®ecosystem including the latest iCLASS SE developer solutions as well as the iCLASS SE ProcessorTM that can be used across a variety of platforms to iCLASS SE-enabled third-party hardware.
Solutions for Using Secure Identity
- HID Trusted Tag™ Services Platform: HID will showcase its new cloud-based platform for deploying NFC tags for asset and document certification. The platform offers development and validation opportunities such as a phone app library, iCLASS SE templates, secure portal access and custom tag development for NFC applications. It includes a comprehensive range of tag, inlay and card solutions.
- Genuine HIDTM Credentials and Readers: New Crescendo® credentials for strong PKI-based authentication supporting logical and physical control, the latest iCLASS SE platform credentials, iCLASS SE and multiCLASS SE® readers for higher security and migration to mobile access; and new OMNIKEY® desktop readers.
- Complete Government ID Solutions: HID Global’s Innovation Station will showcase approaches and technologies enabling governments to create secure and multiple-application identity programs. Breakthroughs include HID’s Crack Prevention Feature that extends the durability and security of eID cards and e-passports; advances in confident authentication; and secure technology allowing HID to offer the thinnest reliable inlays on the market today. The eID Evaluation Platform for securely managing and updating eID cards in a variety of situations will also be highlighted.
Solutions for Managing Secure Identities
- NFC Mobile Access Solutions: HID Global’s technology-independent iCLASS SE access control platform that delivers advanced security, portability and flexibility, while enabling the use of NFC-enabled smartphones for access control and other applications including its new iCLASS Seos credentials.
- Credential Management Solutions: HID will showcase how organizations can easily provide employees with secure ID’s, use a single credential for physical and logical access control, and comply to standards such as PIV and FIPS 201 with HID’s ActivIDÒ Credential Management System appliance and our latest Crescendo credentials.
- Converged solutions: naviGO® and 4TRESSTM Authentication server for mobile convergence using a single credential via authentication with a Seos credential-enabled mobile phone using the one time password app for mobile access control, mobile logon to VPN and mobile logon to cloud applications. Traditional convergence with Crescendo contact and contactless smart cards for opening doors and PC logon.
- Partner Solutions: Good Technology will be demonstrating new solutions that combine Identity and Access Management capabilities with mobile security technology – developed in partnership with HID Global – to provide secure email access, ensure message privacy and integrity, and enhance data protection.
HID Global will be speaking during CARTES & IDentification track sessions:
Secured Smart Card and Embedded Devices Track on Tuesday, November 6:
- Craig Sandness, vice president of Government ID Solutions with HID Global: “Streamlining the Delivery of Multi-Technology ID Solutions” from 9:40-10:10 a.m.
Trust: From Security to Privacy by Design Track on Wednesday, November 7:
- David Chevrel, area sales manager, Secure Card Issuance with HID Global and Yves Akermann, technical sales support manager with HID Global on Counterfeit - Piracy –Safety Panel discussion from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
Securing the Cloud Track on Thursday, November 8:
- Ian Lowe, senior product marketing manager, Identity Assurance, with HID Global: "Can existing Security Models deliver the same Level of User Authentication to the Cloud?" from 11:00-11:30 a.m.
About HID Global
HID Global is the trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, use, and management of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. Primary brands are ActivIdentity®, EasyLobby®, FARGO® and HID®. Headquartered in Irvine, California, HID Global has over 2,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visitwww.hidglobal.com.
# # #
® HID, the HID logo, AsureID, Crescendo, iCLASS, iCLASS SE, iCLASS Seos, HID Trusted Tag Services, HID Secure Identity Services, and FARGO are trademarks or registered trademarks of HID Global in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, and product or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Director, Global Public Relations