IRVINE, Calif. – ASIS International – September 4, 2012 – HID Global®, trusted leader in solutions for the delivery of secure identity, today announced it will showcase its comprehensive range of breakthrough innovations to create, use and manage secure identity at next week’s ASIS International 2012 in Philadelphia. In addition to announcing the latest additions to its award-winning iCLASS SE® platform that provides the highest level of security, privacy and portability, the company will also conduct live demonstrations of its mobile access solutions. HID Global will demonstrate its extensive suite of technologies, products, solutions and services in Booth 1509 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center from September 10-13, 2012, including:
Solutions for Creating a Secure Identity
- Secure Identity Services: A comprehensive suite of services to help customers address every aspect of requirements for cards and digital credentials for mobile access, including managing the daily flow of ID card badge requests, large-volume re-badging projects, and combining multiple technology platforms onto one credential.
- PIV Enablement Solutions: pivCLASS® solutions that allow U.S. Federal Government agencies, contractors and other facilities to PIV-enable their existing physical access control systems to meet any mandated assurance level without requiring a “rip and replace” of their existing PACS infrastructure.
- Card Personalization Solutions: HID Global will showcase its FARGO® HDP8500 Industrial Series Card Printer/Encoder for high duty cycle, high-volume ID programs; its FARGO Direct-to-Card (DTC) and High Definition Printing™ (HDP®) printer/encoder solutions; and Asure ID® card personalization software.
- Visitor Management Solutions: HID’s EasyLobby® visitor management solutions for visitor badges and detailed visitor logs.
- Embedded Technologies: Embedded platforms to enable third parties to develop hardware that works within the Genuine HID™ ecosystem including the new iCLASS SE Reader module and the SIO® Processor that can be used across a variety of platforms to SIO-enable third-party hardware.
- Partner Solutions: Access control solutions that expand the use of Genuine HID Technology™ will be on display by key Networked Access and HID Connect® partners including AMT, ASSA ABLOY, Baran/EverSwitch, Essex Electronics FreedomPay, Innometriks, NetAccess Controls and PCSC.
Solutions for Using Secure Identity
- Genuine HID Credentials and Readers: New Crescendo® credentials for strong PKI-based authentication supporting logical and physical control. Also highlighted will be its new OMNIKEY desktop readers in addition to HID’s new iCLASS SE platform credentials and reader solutions and its line of iCLASS SE/multiCLASS SE readers for higher security and migration to mobile access.
- Networked Access Solutions: Next generation EDGE EVO and VertX EVO™ IP-enabled access control solutions for fully distributed intelligence and decision making at the door.
Solutions for Managing Secure Identities
- Mobile Access Solutions: HID’s technology-independent iCLASS SE access control platform that delivers advanced security, portability and flexibility, while enabling the use NFC-enabled smartphones for access control and other applications. Come see our 2012 “ASIS Accolades Security’s Best” award-winning solution.
- Credential Management Solutions: ActivID Credential Management System appliance for easy issuance and management of strong and PKI-enabled smart cards and credentials,
- Authentication Solutions: naviGO, 4TRESS Authentication for secure computer log-on and identity verification, and one time password (OTP) tokens.
About HID Global
HID Global is the trusted source for secure identity solutions for millions of customers around the world. Recognized for robust quality, innovative designs and industry leadership, HID Global is the supplier of choice for OEMs, system integrators and application developers serving a variety of markets. These markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. The company’s primary brands include ActivIdentity®, EasyLobby®, FARGO®, LaserCard® and HID®. Headquartered in Irvine, California, HID Global has over 2,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
# # #
® HID, the HID logo, AsureID, iCLASS, iCLASS SE, Secure Identity Services, EDGE EVO, VertX EVO, OMNIKEY, pivCLASS, HDP, Secure Identity Object, SIO, and FARGO are trademarks or registered trademarks of HID Global in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, and product or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Director, Global Public Relations