Quantum Secure headquartered in San Jose, CA, USA is now part of HID Global which complements and extends our existing identity management portfolio.
Quantum Secure’s SAFE software suite provides a single, fully interoperable and integrated physical security policy platform to manage secure identities, compliance and operational analytics across multiple sites and systems. Using this platform, customers are able to reduce operational costs and the risk profile of the organization as well as foster compliance with regulations across disparate security infrastructure.
HID Global is the trusted leader in products, services and solutions related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers worldwide.
HID Global has over 2,200 employees worldwide with international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global has production facilities in North America, South America, Asia and Europe, as well as research and development centers all over the world.
Position is for a seasoned Solution Architect responsible for designing solutions utilizing SAFE product suite integrated with other systems within a customer’s environment. The individual should have strong background of enterprise application architecture and design. The candidate should also possess proven ability to manage complex engineering projects and deliveries from the development and quality assurance team.
• Hands on position to install, deploy and configure SAFE product at Customer Site.
• Design and manage the technical architecture of the project. Design interfaces, define integration workflows and prototype solutions using Quantum Secure products and other systems in the customer environment.
• Create detailed technical design specifications, use cases and work closely with the customer team to deploy solution from design to user acceptance.
• Make Changes to User Interfaces, Business Rules, Reports to meet customer needs.
• Work closely with development team, quality assurance to translate customer requirements and assure quality of delivery.
• Work closely with Project Manager to meet project milestones, provide periodic updates and help in identifying solutions and reduce risks for the successful implementation of the solution.
• Manage engineering deliverables from the development and quality assurance team.
• Have fun!
This position is located remotely in the Northern New Jersey / NYC area.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Deep technology knowledge to architect multi-tier, web application solutions working with end users
• Hands-on experience in Microsoft Server Technologies with implementation of large .NET solutions with SQL Server or Oracle Database systems within enterprise setting
• Must have strong analytical skills along with good communications abilities
• System analysis and design experience in mapping user problems to reusable design and technology solutions
• Good understanding of development tools and technologies to help team in developing rapid prototypes or resolve integration problems
• Education and Experience:
• Must have 5+ years of experience
• A technical certification such as Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) is preferred with relevant experience